The bus driver from Zelenograd, Alexei Volkov already has the score of more than one hundred traffic accidents!
Tired of the rude drivers who don’t give the right to public transport, cut in and even set up accidents for the insurance fraud scams, he decided to buy a dash camera. Here is a compilation of few videos from his Youtube channel showing the latest accidents from his rich career.
Alexei has developed a very uncompromising driving style and if any car cuts in his lane, he immediately punishes the offender. For his driving style he got the nickname “teacher of teachers”.
[ Note: in Russian slang the drivers, who try to prove their rights using various dubious maneuvers, are called "teachers" (with negative connotation). For example, when "teachers" are irritated by other cars moving slowly in front of them, they will overtake those cars and then suddenly brake. They do it because the driver who hits their car from behind is usually acknowledged guilty of the collision. However, in the case of our bus driver there is a video showing the real picture! ]
Give right of way to a bus!
- Have you been found not guilty in all cases due to the video records?
- In all cases of scams I was found not guilty. In the past the traffic cops sometimes tried to argue, but I always succeeded to prove my point through the court. And now everything works like a clock – they judge objectively.
- Do you have problems with the management because of the large number of accidents?
- If there is no fault of mine, the management doesn’t care. The bus usually gets only minor damage. If the damage is more serious, they just wait for the insurance payments and then repair. For example, in the last accident the front bumper was seriously deformed after I hit a truck weighing 3 tons.
- And what is the attitude of your colleagues and traffic cops to your principles?
- It’s not about principles. Take my latest accident. What could I do? Swerve to the left in the oncoming traffic or suddenly brake and maybe injure the passengers? In both cases my license would be revoked and I’d have some serious problems. While the happy bastard would just leave the scene. I am not interested in such outcome. The cops just grin. As for the colleagues – I haven’t asked what they thought.
- So, how many accidents have you had overall? Have you posted all of them on YouTube?
- In total I have had more than one hundred accidents. Of course, I haven’t uploaded all of them: in my channel there are only the obvious scams and some colorful collisions. Besides, I acquired the dash camera only in 2007.
- Have you ever got complaints from the passengers, who were unhappy that they couldn’t get to their destination after the accidents with scammers?
- That’s a strange question. The passengers escaped uninjured, what can they complain about? That’s nonsense.
- So, none of your bus passengers has been injured in accidents?
- No, not a single passenger was injured.
- How do the scammers behave after the accidents, when they realize that they will obviously be found guilty of the accident?
- After the accident, nobody realizes that they will “obviously be found guilty”. It’s still a common misconception that those who hit from behind are always at fault. So, they behave arrogantly. Though later it’s funny to watch their painfully pathetic explanations in the office of the analysis group which investigates the accident. By the way, the freak from the last video considered himself right even after cops explained him the situation and he hired a lawyer.
- And how in general will you evaluate the behavior of Zelenograd motorists from the point of view of the bus driver? Do they give the right to a bus departing from the bus stop?
- What can I say? They usually behave in a rude manner. I often see how bus waits with the turn signal switched on for one-two minutes, and these “morons” still continue squeezing in. However, the situation is gradually improving. Also, due to my educational work.
Comments of Russian netizens
Green acid: This guy simply provokes drivers, some of them are quick-tempered and decide to “teach” him, like in his videos and some – don’t. I think that he simply likes pissing off other people (especially various idiots, who want to punish a bus) with his arrogant behavior, and afterwards ram into them, while filming it on video. Этот тип провоцирует водителей, просто кто то вспыльчив и решает его ‘лечить’, как на его видео, а кто то нет. По моему его по жизни прёт, кого нить из себя вывести (особенно если это будет какой-нить баран, который решит наказать автобус), своим офигевшим поведением на дороге, а затем протаранить его, засняв всё это на видео.
SchAlk: I see that many people here think that the driver is not adequate. But everything is simple – if all drivers would follow the rules, there would be no problems.Я смотрю тут многие неадекватным водителя считают. А ведь все очень просто, ездили бы водители по правилам, никаких бы проблем ни у кого не возникало бы.